| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dease Lake, Bc in October is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Dease Lake, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dease Lake, Bc:
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) NW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) W
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) SSW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) S
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) SSW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 548.5 kms (340.8 miles) S
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) E
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 435.2 kms (270.4 miles) SSE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 448.2 kms (278.5 miles) SSE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 513 kms (318.8 miles) SSE