| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dease Lake, Bc in January is very cold at -17.7 °C (0.140000000000001 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.1 °C (8.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.5 °C (-8.5 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 6:31 long and the longest day is 8:08 long with an average length of 7:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Dease Lake, Bc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dease Lake, Bc:
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) NW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) NW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 267.1 kms (166 miles) W
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) SSW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) S
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) SSW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 548.5 kms (340.8 miles) S
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) E
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 435.2 kms (270.4 miles) SSE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 448.2 kms (278.5 miles) SSE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 513 kms (318.8 miles) SSE